Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's been a while..

Unfortunately things have been pretty hectic at the Roden household so I haven't had much time to blog!

WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!! It took a lot of patience and prayers, but we finally got word that the house we made an offer on is ours! We'll hopefully be finishing up paperwork tonight. We're very excited and thankful that God blessed us with this opportunity. We've already started designing things in our head! We've got some reconstruction things that we want done.. some painting, tearing walls out, redoing the kitchen..blah blah! (So if you want to help, let me know...ha!) We don't close on it for a little less than a month away though. Til then, I'll be doing lots of shopping!

Details: the house is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath. We have 2 dens--but we're tearing out the wall that separates them to make one large living room. We have a dining room, breakfast area, and large  yard with a shed too. Nick's going to have his 'man' room/ office to decorate. I'm going to be designing and decorating the guest bathroom (which I will primarily use) and guest bedroom (which will one day be a nursery!). The rest of the house we'll decorate together. For the bathroom I want to do a modern animal print with pink accents. For the guest bedroom, I think we're going to do a 50's theme! :)

I'm sure I'll be talking about the house a lot on here and keep everyone updated.
Thanks for reading :) if you have any ideas/thoughts about the house please let me know!

Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment