Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Resolution: Lose weight and get in shape!

Looking back at old pictures makes me really want to get my old body back! So, since it's the new year and the season for making resolutions, I decided starting today I'm gonna do something about it! I've measured and weighed myself and come up with goals. I hope you as my friends hold me accountable and cheer me on! Thanks guys :)
Height: 5'8
Weight: 135 ---- Goal weight 125
Waist: 28 inches ---- Goal 26 in
Thigh: 18.5 inches ---- Goal 17 in
Hips/ Booty: 37 inches!! ---- Goal Something smaller than that--Eeek!
Breast: 33 inches --- Goal I'd like to gain inches haha ;)
Upper arm 12.5 inches ---- Goal I like my small arms, I just hope to tone up!

I plan to join the gym soon and limit my sweets and monitor my calorie intake. Wish me luck!

I'm adding a picture of what I looked like around this time 2 years ago. It's my goal to get this body backkk!

3 comments: