Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting up to Date!

Since this is my first post, I should probably start by getting everyone up to date on things that have happened this year until this point. In March I became an aunt to a perfect little baby named Kaiden. He's such a good little boy, so full of energy, and has the bluest eyes I have ever seen! In May I was blessed with another nephew named Caleb. He is a sweetheart and I love to cuddle with him! He lives in Florida now so I don't get to see him much but I cherish the time I do get to spend with him! June brought the best day of my life! I got married to my best friend, Nick. We had an outdoor wedding and I absolutely loved it. The rest of the year was filled with trips, parties, and family get togethers.

Now a litte about my family. I'm the oldest of four children. My brothers-Michael and Tony, and my sister-BreeAnna are my world! I'd do anything for them! My mom and I are best friends, no really! I can't go a day without speaking to her or I just don't feel right. My dad and I are also very close. He's the best daddy I could ever ask for. My husband Nick does electrical work. He loves it! He loves to hunt, work on cars, and play with and build guns. Yes, GUNS! We really do complete each other, how cliche'. Nick and I have 2 children. Our dogs Harley and Brantley. These little boys bring me so much happiness-even when I want to kick them outside for good!

Well this post got a little long, I'll continue with more another time. Please check back for more posts. I'll be including recipes, recent pictures, gossip, and more details of what's going on in my life! Love you all :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment