Friday, February 4, 2011

Update!

Well we're still dealing with house stuff.. signing papers, getting stuff together, and deciding about what we'll remodel and update. Closing is in just 3 weeks!!!! I can NOT wait. I'm so impatient!

Well..anyone that knows me knows I go through period of INSANE baby fever! Well, got the fever again now haha. So lately I've been looking at tons of baby stuff online.. it's gotten pretty ridiculous--but passes the work day by quickly! :) maybe it'll happen once we move in. I always just figured I'd be pregnant within the first year of us being married.

Also..I need to vent a little. You can mess with me all you want, but do NOT mess with my family. I'm so defensive and protective over them..

Well I didn't have much to say today. Love you guys!

P.S. due to circumstances out of my control, I'm left running my office by myself until a new director is hired. Exciting, but stressful. Prayers are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment