Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's been for.ev.errr!

So, I know it's been forever since I last updated so I'll try to fill you in on the last 3-4 months.
We got the house that I'd been talking about!!! You can't imagine how happy we are about that! We ended up doing a TON of remodeling on it. My dad, grandfather, Nick, and our friends did the work so we saved a ton of money :) always a plus! We completely tore out the kitchen, 3 walls, and breakfast area..and ripped up all of the floors except what's in the bedrooms. This was  a lot of work! We should move in this weekend if we're done with the floors this week. I'll add pictures when we move!

Nick and I have now been married for a little over a year. Thanking God for getting us through this year together! Many more years together to come :)

Another exciting thing--I got a new job! I start next Wednesday. This job seems awesome. It's less than a mile from our new house and higher pay! SO I should be bringing home a lot more money!

I recently started couponing. I haven't been able to do it much because we've been working on the house so much..but I'm getting pretty good! I think I'm going to start adding my grocery shopping/savings to this blog with tips on how to save money. I also have some awesome DIY ideas to save money running through my head. Once we get moved in and settled, I'll start adding this to the blog :)

Those are the only real highlights I can think of right now.. I promise I'll keep this thing updated more often :)


Worry about nothing, instead pray about everything. This has stuck with me the past few months. Amazing to see God providing for my family the way He does!

No comments:

Post a Comment